Thursday, March 11, 2010

Recent and Noteworthy Events...

I am a long time SNL fan, and I don't think I've ever been so excited for an upcoming episode! After much rallying on Facebook, Betty White is scheduled to host on May 8th!! I just love Betty White, I think she has so much charisma and talent. Hearing this pretty much made my day!






And if hearing this wasn't enough to make me smile, the Eclipse trailer came out today! I am a "Twihard" and love the book series with all my heart! However, I have to say I was pretty disappointed with the movie adaptation of Twilight. Robert Pattinson is just not hot enough, and Kristen Stweart is just plain annoying as Bella, or any character for that matter. On the other hand, Taylor Lautner makes up for their shortcomings! New Moon was a little bit better, I enjoyed it. It helped that I went to the movie with a super fun bunch of girls! Thanks Elise and Crystal! I am excited for Eclipse, though. In the 4 book series, Eclipse was by far my favorite. Since reading it, I am regrettably addicted to vampire books and tv series. I have since read the entire Sookie Stackhouse series, which I think I love even more than the Twilight series. That's an entirely different topic, but if you are a vampire fan and haven't read any Sookie books, I suggest you start! All in all, I think Eclipse looks promising.

I happen to be on Team CoCo and I'm pretty excited that Conan has announced a national tour! I think the closest they will be to Idaho is Spokane or Las Vegas... so I probably won't get to go, but nevertheless, still happy to see Conan in the news again.

1 comment:

  1. Super excited for Eclipse with the girls too!! It was also my favorite book :-)

    ReplyDelete