Friday, March 19, 2010

OMG and WTF

Kathryn Heigl has been cast as Stephanie Plum in the movie One for the Money (based on the book series by Janet Evanovich). I am really not happy about this. The rumor for a while was that Sandra Bullock (who I love) would be playing Plum... then we get this information about Heigl. Really??! This just doesn't seem like a match to me at all. Katheryn Heigl should stick to what she knows... playing annoying doctors and silly women who own excessive amounts of ugly brides maid dresses. I just don't think she can handle Stephanie Plum

Speaking of Sandra Bullock... what about this bombshell?! Right after she shines at the Oscars and Golden Globes we find out Jesse James is cheating on her?! If you missed the awards shows, she gave a long speech about how she owed everything to him and how much she loved him... what a slap in the face. I used to like Jesse James, but my opinion of him has seriously declined.


For all the Twihards... New Moon is coming out on DVD tomorrow! Anyone going to a midnight release party tonight? I won't be attending one, but if you are, cheer for Team Jacob for me! Just for the record, I am on Team Jacob ONLY in the movies. I am completely Team Edward when it comes down to the actual book.

Did everyone watch The Office last night?! Andy FINALLY made made his move on Erin. Now that Jim and Pam are together, we can root for Andy and Erin. I never really got the whole Dwight/Angela thing... it just weirded me out. Now all that's left is Michael and Holly and The Office will be perfect... well, almost.
And now for my Couch to 5K update... I can officially run 25 minutes without stopping! That's a little over 2 miles.WAHOO! I'll be ready for my 5K in a week or two. I have been pondering the idea of a 10K, and I think I might actually take a shot at it. Warmer months and sunny beautiful weather is approaching and I could stand to run for an hour each day and enjoy it. Plus, maybe I'll get a stellar tan along with a nicer figure : )

No comments:

Post a Comment