Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Reads

Justin is going on a fishing trip soon, so I'm going to catch up on some reading! I love reading. The problem is, I just don't have as much time as I'd like to do it. It seems like I always have textbooks to read these days! Anyway, these are my new reads that I'm really looking forward to:From what I've heard about this book, it is supposed to be good. It is about a power couple in which the husband is a controversial OB/GYN in a small town and his wife, a trailblazing journalist turned teacher. From the description I read, it sounds like this is quite a story with lots of twists and turns.
I have to indulge my guilty pleasure and read another vampire novel. It has been all too long since I finished the Sookie Stackhouse series and it is time for another good vampire book. While I am on the subject of Sookie, Charlaine Harris is coming out with the next installment to the series in May. Can't wait!
I absolutely LOVE the new show on the CW "The Vampire Diaries." I think it is everything the Twilight movie should have been. If you haven't watched Vampire Diaries, I would highly recommend it. Even if you don't like Twilight, try it. Anyway, I love the show so much I think it would be fun to read the books. I'll report back on these books. I sure hope they are good! There's nothing better than a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment