Friday, October 7, 2011

Birth Month!

Huzzah! It is finally my favorite month... October! I share my birth month with my Mom, whose birthday is coming up on Tuesday. We celebrated this last weekend with ice cream, brownies, presents, and my wonderful and fun family. My dad and I got my mom a Kindle and I don't know if I have ever seen her so excited about anything! She is loving it and now I want one too! On a funny side note, my grandma has no idea what a kindle is and could not figure out why she was so excited to get a candle.
Anyway, my my 2-5 is coming up next. I am ringing in the quarter century by going on a quick Vegas trip with some friends. I love the people, shopping, buffets, and sightseeing - can't wait!
To my friends and family... here are some gift ideas (I know it seems ridiculous to make a list but everyone always asks me, so here you go!):
  1. Kindle Fire
  2. Riding Boots
  3. Sweater Dress
  4. Scarf
  5. Tom's Shoes (size 8)
  6. Cash or Gift Cards - I always love getting this, then I can buy whatever I want! FYI, my favorite places are Sephora, Amazon, Old Navy, and Maurice's
  7. Argyle Knee Highs (to go with my riding boots if I get them : )



No comments:

Post a Comment