Sunday, October 30, 2011

Popcorn Balls

This weekend has been fun! On Friday night, I made dinner with friends and caught up on our favorite shows we had missed throughout the week. We also watched the new show Grimm.

I am pretty sure it will be tradition for Mindy, Amanda, and I to all watch it together on Friday nights because there is NO way any of us would watch that alone! Super scary! I thought it was really good though... perfect for a Halloween weekend!

On Saturday I did one of my most favorite things... cook with my Mom! We carried on tradition and made my Gram's popcorn balls for Halloween. They are so yummy and one of my favorite fall treats. I think they beat any old Halloween candy.

We also went to my Aunt Sandy's house for a fun Halloween party with Katelynn and Jake. There were all sorts of creepy food and cute costumes.

Today has been a day of homework, housework, and cooking. I am studying for my big Praxis II exam coming up in less than 2 weeks. Yikes! I am really nervous. I also have some Italian chicken bubbling in my crock pot. Thanks, Savanna for the recipe! It sure smells good!

I also had a wonderful 25th birthday. Thanks to my friends and family for making it so much fun! Justin got me these super cute boots that I am in love with...



I hope everyone has a happy Halloween tomorrow! Hunker down, Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment