Friday, September 30, 2011

I love, love, love Fall! One of the many reasons I love Fall is because some of my favorite fruits and vegetables are in harvest: peaches and zucchini. I have really turned into Suzy Homemaker lately. This last weekend I tried my hand at freezer jam. It was so easy! I made three batches: peach, strawberry, and peach strawberry. They are all yummy but peach strawberry was the favorite. I made a low sugar variety but it was still plenty sweet. Here is the recipe:
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/peach_jam.html

I also made refrigerator pickles. That was easy, too! In 4 days I will have yummy bread and butter pickles. Refrigerator pickles and freezer jam... where have you been all my life?!

Has everyone heard of pinterest.com? If not, you should get on it! This website is consuming my life and I think it is responsible for my domestic mood lately. There are so many great ideas for the home, fashion, crafting, you name it. I also love that I can follow friends kind of like facebook, but better!

No comments:

Post a Comment