Sunday, October 10, 2010

Movies I've Seen Recently


Last week, my friends and I went to see You Again. It was super funny! I think it is a perfect movie to see with your mom or with a group of girlfriends. It stars Jamie Lee Curtis, Kristen Bell, Sigourney Weaver and... my favorite... Betty White! I laughed through the whole thing and recommend it 100%! Even thought I said it is a good movie to see with your mom, I totally think guys would like it too!
This weekend I went to see "Life as we Know It" starring Katherine Heigl (not my favorite) and Josh Duhamel. This movie was a mash up of a romantic comedy and drama. Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel's characters hate eachther, but when mutual friends are killed in a car accident, they are left with their baby, Sophie. I thought it was a really cute show! I don't think guys will like this one so much though. This is totally a movie to see with your mom or sister or girlfriends.


We also rented "Get Him to the Greek" starring Jonah Hill and Russell Brand. This movie was a spinoff of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (which was hilarious).I loved "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and was really psyched to see GHthG. It was funny, but I was a little disappointed. It didn't move very fast and wasn't quite as funny as I'd hoped it to be. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was definitely funnier. Still a fun comedy though!


Well... after a fun weekend I guess its back to the grind...

No comments:

Post a Comment