Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Happenings

I haven't blogged in a while. I've just been so busy! My 24th birthday was earlier this week and I had a really fun time hanging out with family and friends. I got so many fun gifts!! I loved all of them!


This is a purse my cousin, Lori made for me. Isn't it cute?


I also received a gift certificate to get a manicure.


Justin brought me some beautiful flowers :)


I had dinner at Garcia's with some friends. I got some other awesome gifts too... money, a new digital watch, and even a birthday card in the mail from my dear Lizzie, which was a nice surprise :) I LOVE getting things like that in the mail! I guess just because I'm only used to getting junk and bills in my mailbox, it is really exciting when something fun comes along!

We also had our costume contest/potato bar potluck at work today. It was a good time. We had people show up in the most random costumes. One really timid guy in accounting came in full goth. An IT guy came as a bar code that you could actually scan with a smart phone. The UPC was linked to his website with all his previous halloween costumes. Crazy, huh? I guess only an IT guy would think of that! I went as Rosie the Riveter. Most people recognized who I was right off the bat, but a few people thought I was Aunt Jemima... wtf? Open your history book, peeps!


Our HR manager came as Donald Trump (wig and all) and his staff were all contestants of The Apprentice. Standing next to me in this photo is Mindy donning her Apprentice getup and Savanna in her super cute Twister costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment