Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful.

I've been horrible about keeping up my blog! Just to give a quick update, things are going well. I recently finished my last class and also received my student teaching assignment. Justin is doing well too. We have done a lot of fun things lately: cooking together, going to movies, taking a short trip here and there, and just enjoying one another! He has been busy tying up flies for fishing season. I am amazed at his artistic abilities and skill level - I wish I was that good at something! Since I finished up my last class, I have been crafting and reading a lot; two things I love but never seemed to find enough time to do them!

I have noticed everyone posting things they are thankful for each day on facebook. I like this idea! So even though I am getting a late start, here goes:

Day 1: My amazing parents. I don't know how I was lucky enough to get them, but I thank Heavenly Father every day for them. They are supportive, funny, kind, and loving.

This is such a weird picture, but I couldn't find a good one of them! Sorry Mom!

Day 2: My husband! Justin is wonderful. He is affectionate, thoughful, always honest, and funny. I am so grateful I get to come home to him each day!

Day 3: Autumn. I had a gorgeous walk today along the river. This is my most favorite time of year. The beauty of the fall season never ceases to amaze me each year. I love everything about it: the changing leaves, chilly weather, snuggling up, and the Holidays that accompany it.


I am feeling gracious and humble already : )

Happy November, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment