Saturday, November 10, 2012

Catching up...

I have fallen a little behind... but here goes!

Day 7: I am thankful for books! There is nothing like escaping to a good book!

Day 8: I am thankful for new opportunities and change, even though it is really difficult for me at times. I received my student teaching assignment today and Justin started a new job. I am also grateful to him for working extra hard while I finish my education. I have been placed in a great school and have a wonderful cooperating teacher. Woohoo!

Day 9: I am grateful for technology. I love my computer, kindle, iPod, and smartphone. I am thankful to live in a time when things are so exciting and it is so easy to stay in touch with those we love. Technology just makes everything easier.

Day 10: I am thankful for snow! Even though I complain about it every year, there is something so beautiful and exciting about the first big snow of the season. Snow is peaceful, quiet, and graceful.


This photo was taken at my parent's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment