Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Fun!

This weekend was fun! Justin and I went to the drive in on Friday and saw Date Night.

I loved it and would highly recommend it! It was super funny. We took our truck and I planned on just sitting inside, but when I went downstairs Justin had the bed full of blankets and camp pads. He convinced me to watch outside, even though it was cold. I was OK until about halfway through the movie. I bit into my candy bar and it was frozen solid! Needless to say, we watched the second movie inside.


The second movie was Percy Jackson. I tried SO hard to stay awake, but alas, halfway through the movie, gave in to sleep.


On Saturday I went to Blackfoot and had lunch with my darling little cousins, Jake and Katelynn, and their mom, Lori. Then, I went over to the Weaver's and played some Wii with Jessi. This was my first time playing Wii (yes, I know, I live under a rock or something). I loved it. I think I want to buy one for us! Although, I'm not a big video game person, and I'm afraid that if I got one it would get lots of use for the first 2 weeks, then just sit and collect dust.


I've also been doing my running. It is coming along. Last night I did almost 40 minutes and a faster pace toward the end. I'm really close to my 5K now! I'm really sore today though!


And just in case you didn't know... Glee is starting tonight! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment